Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blogging your heart out?

47 songs, one 30 minute drive, 0 cookies, 1 cellphone, and 0 calls later..

I'm sitting here.
Really? Writer's Block again? So I cannot write for English or WHI, but I can sit here and type my heart out on the world wide web. Normal-ithinknot. oh! 49 songs now. How easy it is to sit here and just, type. No worries on what is being said, no grade, nothing like that. Why can't everything be as simple as blogging? What predicaments I can get myself into. I have two right now, that are consuming my thinking.

FIRST:
I sit here, day to day, waiting for something to change with him. But nothing does. So I took it into my own hands, and what happens? I get smacked in the face by the effort made. Classic Rachel, no? I thought that guys were supposed to like the smart, nicer girls, that can still have fun. I'm not here to brag about greatness, because, frankly, I don't think there's much, if any. But still- I don't play dumb, I don't lack the brain cells that tell me to not drink or do drugs, I'm not one to wear too-tight clothing. But that's all the guys seem to go for. I mean, seriously. I could scream. How is it that this always happens?

SECOND:
I have potential pink eye.
perrrrfect.

l-o-v-e-l-y,
how sweet it is,
to think that summer is only weeks away.
I wish I could say I will be laying around, and seeing my friends a lot.
But I won't.
I'll be working my ass off. Same with next summer.
How bittersweet-
School work draws to an end,
then summer work begins!

Until I get tired of staring at a blank computer screen,
rarmy.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I feel the same way about girls! Why do they only go for the hot ones!? They are weak and can't see past it...

    ReplyDelete