Saturday, May 2, 2009

Disney Movies and Chocolate Chip Pancakes

"Sing it: Joy to the world, all the boys and girls now. Joy to the fishies in the deep blue sea, and joy to you and me."

What can I say?




Two of my favorite things, all in one day.


Art's Jam was amazing, of course. Even with costume malfunctions during the dance preformance. Seeing everyone so excited and happy, it was great. Cannon should have more festivals and stuff. Hanging out with all my friends is amazing of course. I just wish some of them would of been a little bit less, bitchy? That's just about the best word I can use. I mean really, just cause you're not happy, doesn't mean you have to be like that to me.


But oh well, get over it[:

I've given up on understanding you. You just push everything to the limit. What do you expect from me? You clearly don't understand it. How do you expect ME to?



Summer countdown: 20 days.


ahhh, life.
one more word, one more wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment