Wednesday, May 27, 2009

For all you music lovers..

I'm in need of new music.
Mix CD's anyone? [:

Gracing the stage, but I'm turnin' the page.That moment's gone, so I wrote you this song now.It feels like the road is telling me where to go now.There's nothing to fear, it's so special here.So I'll go pack my bags, take the trainLeave with nothing but my own hopes and dreams, That's everything to me.So what would it be like if everything came trueImagine when I see you, imagine what I'd doI'd gaze up at the stars and never move my eyesTake me to a place high up in the skies.Imagine what I'd do if everything came true.I'd never have to fly in a rainy dayPunch drunk love man pass it my wayI'll go pack my bags, take the trainLeave with nothing but my own hopes and dreams, that's me.I know it's true, but I gotta do what my heart's supposed to doAnd what I was born to do.So what would it be like if everything came trueImagine when I see you, imagine what I'd doI'd gaze up at the stars and never move my eyesTake me to a place high up in the skies.Imagine what I'd do if everything came true.I'd never have to fly in a rainy dayPunch drunk love man pass it my wayI'll go pack my bags, take the trainLeave with nothing but my own hopes and dreams, that's me.I know it's true, but I gotta do what my heart's supposed to doAnd what I was born to do.Grab my hand now and feel my insides, this is where I should beAll that dreamin' and there's with reason, it's extra-ordinaryI'll go pack my bags, take the trainLeave with nothing but my own hopes and dreams, that's me.I know it's true, but I gotta do what my heart's supposed to doAnd what I was born to do.Grab my hand now and feel my insides, this is where I should beAll that dreamin' and there's with reason, it's extra-ordinaryGrab my hand now and feel my insides, this is where I should beAll that dreamin' and there's with reason, it's extra-ordinaryI'll go pack my bags, take the trainLeave with nothing but my own hopes and dreams, that's me.I know it's true, but I gotta do what my heart's supposed to doAnd what I was born to do.So what would it be like if everything came trueImagine when I see you, imagine what I'd doI'd gaze up at the stars and never move my eyesTake me to a place high up in the skies.Imagine what I'd do if everything came true.I'd never have to fly in a rainy dayPunch drunk love man pass it my wayAnd I just need, need this moment To watch the sky breathe the airAnd I can see, see the ocean and your eyes standing thereAnd a prayer.

-Beautiful Colors: Kill Paradise.
sadly, not on my ipod.


I feel like making a list of things I like right now:
clouds
sun showers
music
picnics
phones
necklaces
fooood
sweatshirts
Boone
Wilmington
friends
family
cards
solitare
boys
laptops
football
basketball
masks
dresses
stuffed animals
old school cameras
new cameras
surveys for facebook[:
Sudeep
Mallory
Hailey
Bryan
Friends
Strangers
Pictures
youtubeeeee
lyric sites
wake up texts.

Dear Hans and Camille,
You two are awesome, for real. I very much felt the need to tell you guys. Hans, cause you've become a pretty good friend within the past two weeks, and that's great. And Camille, cause just everything you do makes me laugh. It's great. I wish we talked more hahaa.
mkay, thought you two should know.

that's all for now.
peace,
Rach.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha, i am glad to provide the laughs :) i will probably raid your house sometime this summer and also most likely your fridge and your brother's innocence as well, so we cah schedule more laughs then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rachel,

    I love you. You are awesome and I am so lucky to be friends with you. And I forgot to give you the Kill Paradise CD (The Effect). I also have R.C.N.K. (from the Pictures album). Good luck on your exam tomorrow!

    Hans

    P.S. We will have to find some time over the summer when we can hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha, I can't wait for you to come take his innocence.

    Hans, you are absolutely amazing, and we will defiantly find time this summer to hang out! Don't forget to fill me in on the date!

    (:

    ReplyDelete