Monday, May 18, 2009

Realizations

Bitch load of food, music, texts, and emotions.

It's started! Finally! I'm being bribed to get good grades. It's not like I actually need the bribe though. 3.5+ GPA= double allowence. All A's=triple allowence. Saaaa-weeet?![: Well that was one of my favorite parts of the day, by far.

Today, I just kinda realized how unbelieveably lucky I am. I mean really. My family is close-knit, I have great friends, I understand school, and I've got a job. haha. But for real now, I am super lucky. It's kinda scary. I don't know, but then again, who really does?

Anyways...
YEARBOOK DAYYYY!
Probably the most pointless day of the school year, yet everyoneeeee loves it. Just think about it. Oh lord, I just spent the past ten minutes stripping my sister's bed, hiding all of it, and then laughing about how pissed she'll be. PRICELESSSSSSS. Don't ever tell people things that I tell you thinking you won't tell anyone..

Well I'm off for now, my days are rather pointless.
Rach.



oh, ps. I spent 45 mins with him after school, just hanging out in foundatin hall, talking. It was fun, and completely relaxed. It was wonderfulllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment